Sunday, September 13, 2009

And the swagger of a college kid

Disclaimer: This was in fact written several weeks ago, immediately following the events that are about to be mentioned. Nothing has been altered from the original content as to maintain the integrity of the piece, and the passion I was feeling at the time. Recent discoveries have put a damper on some things that I may have exaggerated a bit...and by that I mean a certain peach man has a girlfriend...though deep down we all know he wants to make sweet music with sac.

___________________________

"If you invite me to your party, I will come eat all your food and drink all your drinks."

Sitting on laps. Roasting starbursts. Piggy back rides in the street. DANCE PARTY. As Fergie once said, and Cody said multiple multiple times in a very short amount of time, (and reconstructed into the past tense) "last night was a good night."

It all began with sac meeting her long lost love in the magical never ending house, and I promptly captured the moment as to show their future children the exact instant they met. Rewind approximately 5 minutes and I was holding his peach while he shoved the tiki torch back into the ground. This is when I knew he was a winner.

Next we met Elphie who took quite a liking to the small pouch created by liz's scarf. If I were a kitten I would also like to nuzzle liz's neck.

There was a ridiculous dart session during which I finished off a bag of chips, and met Mike who invited us to his Halloween party because we are obviously cool and enhance the party atmosphere. Designer jeans checked me out, up and down and down and up, and I didn't even know it. Cody drank water like it was beer and continued to yell, with ridiculous volume, phrases including the words crazy, college and party. An obscene piggy back riding session in the streets concluded the night. Who knew provo could be so wild.

1 comments:

Emily Brooke said...

DRANK!
And you forgot the Polish tool waving his pelvis all over the dance floor...