Monday, July 13, 2009

why is he yelling?

If I had a dollar for every great moment at church...I would be a millionaire. It all started in sac meeting when, blindsighted by my conversation with memz and sweet gina, I was approached by the former bish Davis. In my mind I am thinking, he's going to tell me how wonderful it is to see my back in the ward...perhaps ask what I've been up to recently...but oooh was I wrong. He proceeds to tell me how wonderful my talk was, and how he on occasion stumbles upon his words and thinks I handled the situation well.......baffled and confused it dawns on me that he has mistaken me for my SISTER who had been the youth speaker that day. First of all...do I look anything like Zoe?? Perhaps yes, but enough to literally mistake me for her? I think not. Mainly because of the fact that I currently have short hair and Zoe's is very long...also we were wearing completely different outfits, not that men notice such things anyway. By the time I made the realization that yes, this is really happening...the situation was too far gone to be corrected. Memz and I exchanged knowing glances and with and akward giggle I could only respond by saying, "Thanks...it happens."


you CANT FIX STUPID -Inga

1 comments:

Liz said...

how is it possible that i did not know about this blog?