Sunday, February 14, 2010

fool me once...

Shame on you. (Silence.)

I've been fooled. Into thinking that something is something when in fact it is nothing. Yeah ill get over it, maybe its for the best, but the truth of the matter is...this sucks.

Really the point of this post is to point out the horrible horrible timing so all those who lovingly mock me can feast on my pain. A word of advice to all the men out there...PLEASE...for the love!!...don't break up with a girl who just spent 15 hours working at a flower shop on valentines weekend. Especially at 3 in the morning when she has an equally long day ahead of her beginning at 7am. It can wait till Monday. Thanks.

Once again I can only hope...and let's be honest I already know that I will look back and laugh at this experience-the uber tragic cliche of getting dumped on (well basically on) V day. Luckily, i have three crazy awesome friends downstairs preparing a delicious dinner for me. Ehh okay maybe its not exactly for me but I'd like to think that its in my honor. The lines being thrown out down there are enough to make me forget about everything except how much i love my life here with them.

Happy valentine's day everybody!

"Juice in a bowl. I want the chunks."

3 comments:

Emily Brooke said...

It's 21:21 am. We just finished 5 hours of Pride and Prejudice. Rachel is gone. Liz and I, mostly I, are FURIOUS that you are, of course, asleep. When will I ever talk to you? When will you not be asleep, on your computer, or ranting using short phrases that I don't fully understand?

However, we are dying laughing because in fact you ARE a silent observer and we had no idea that you knew anything about what was going on all night. See you in the morning.

Liz said...

:) the juice was delicious.
also, rather than military time, i think emily meant 12:21, even though the comment also says 11:24....confusing.

Linx said...

very. and please i always know whats going on. look im sorry i fell asleep okay? i wasn't in the mood to talk and i seriously couldnt handle anymore of that woman's voice.

also-the ranting comment was uncalled for.

remember how you somehow got that mattress up the tiny spiral staircase into the loft and dont even sleep in our room anymore?