Thursday, February 4, 2010

Motha's Milk

"I've really grown to enjoy milk. As a beverage that is." -me


"I am just changing your life right and left!!" -memz

It's true. Living with Sac and Memz has changed me in so many ways. Example: As a snack today i had a piece of toast with avocado on it. I also am an avid flosser and retainer wearer. I change my sheets, I have multiple towels, and I purchase canned fruit. I even like beef chunks.

I can't say I'm as tidy as the other two, nor as quiet and stealth when i come in at night as emily is when she leaves in the morning...but i'm working on it. I guess what I'm trying to say here is that I realize the extent to which the people I spend the most time with influence me. Having said that I am grateful for roommates who have opened my eyes to so many new possibilities, and also resealed upon my heart the importance of things i have always known to be good and true.